Friday, July 27, 2007

Unit Evaluation

REGARDING YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE
1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?
I was most proud of the fetal development lab, species lab, and my topic one review
2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?
The topic two review- alot of information was condensed, and the topic two review
3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?
I still this was solid work deserving of an A
4. How could I perform better in the next unit?
There is no next unit, but I feel that I have improved throughout this class and this has been one of the most beneficial classes I have taken so far

REGARDING THE UNIT (adapted from Stephen Brookfield, University of St. Thomas "Critical Incident Questionnaire")
At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?
Doing the species lab- was fun and interesting looking everything up ans really taking the time to think how we interact and effect other organisms every day
At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?
During the reviews

What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)
The most surprising was all the facts of how resources are consumed compared to other countries, all the different organisms we interact with each each day, and how everything in this world started and continues to work together.

2 comments:

Larry Frolich said...

Jaima,
Great job on this unit. I really appreciated your focus on resource use and the recognition that it isn’t only population that is a problem. Nice species list. Keep up the great work and good luck with your EMT program,
LF

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.